You have found your photographer, chosen your venue and finalized the guest list. You have spent long hours of planning and preparation, not to mention money. When your special day arrives, your job is to be the center of attention let us manage all of the production details to make sure it goes exactly as you dreamed! We want you and your family and friends to able to really enjoy your special day.
Overview of our Month Of Coordinator services
Lets face it, there isn't really any such thing as a "Day of" Wedding Coordinator! We prefer Month-of-Coordinator because we want to make sure all of your details are in place well before your special day! Here is just a brief list of the services we offer :
Eight + Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
• Initial Comprehensive Consultation
• Venue Site Visit
Four Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
• Deliver personalized Master Timeline & Ceremony Order for review by Wedding Couple
• Establish point of contact for Wedding Day with all wedding professionals selected by the Wedding Couple
One Week Prior to Wedding Day
• Confirm final details with wedding professionals
• Master Timeline & Ceremony Order distributed to all wedding professionals, confirm receipt by all
We are so thrilled and grateful to work with a wide variety of clients, each wedding unique. Provided below is a general list of details handled by the coordinator on YOUR wedding day:
• Master Timeline & Ceremony Order distributed to Maid of Honor and Best Man.
• Work with officiant + DJ to choreograph the ceremony, processional and recessional
• Recap with wedding party details of ceremony the following day, where they need to be and at what time.
• Placement of ceremony items, guest book, and programs
• Review set up location and music selection with musicians upon arrival
• Facilitate on-time arrival and set-up of hair / makeup stylists
• Manage any pre-ceremony photo list
• Responsible for distribution of wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres
• Communicate with Best Man to make sure groom is getting dressed and on-time
• Keep wedding party abreast of any last minute changes or adjustments
• Ensure Wedding Party transportation arrives on time
• Communication with ushers to provide correct guest seating/placement
• Greeting and seating any guests that may arrive late
• Line up the wedding party, guide through ceremony
• Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
• Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos
• Manage list of “must have” after ceremony photos with Photographer / Videographer
• Review timeline with catering staff for cocktail hour and meal service
• Checking floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement
• Work with master of ceremonies to ensure that the wedding reception runs efficiently and smoothly, including announcement of couples arrival, first dance, toasts/cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
• Distribute any final payments or gratuity to the catering staff, musicians, photographer, etc.**
• Ensure gifts and personal items are collected, inventoried and stored in a secure location
• Review / troubleshoot details large (correct number of place settings, Wedding Party transportation) and small (placement of favors, checking menus, flower delivery)
• Brandishing the Wedding Day Emergency kit
• Remain always accessible to bride and groom throughout the evening and handling any details or additional requests that may arise
** Please note: It is assumed all terms in contracts with vendors have been pre-negotiated. Coordinator will not re-negotiate terms at any time prior, during or after your wedding day. All agreements should be finalized prior to the wedding.
Month of Coordination Package begins 2 months prior to your wedding and Includes:
• Initial 90 minute Consultation / Kick-off Meeting
• 1 hour Site Visit (Additional fee applies for venues outside of 50 miles) *
• 1 hour Wedding Rehearsal
• 10 hours of Production Coordination on your Wedding Day (Ceremony & Reception at same location) **
• Unlimited emails + texts prior to your Wedding Day
*Outside 98671 zip, $50 R/T fee applies to any trip 50 miles or more. We do travel, contact us regarding destination weddings and events!
**If Ceremony & Reception are at different locations, please add $250 to cost of package
Month of Packages start at $1,650, please inquire for additional information and a customized package.
If your wedding is a bit different than the package outlined above, please contact us with your details, we would be happy to price a special package to meet your event requirements.
Looking for a florist? Need help setting up hotel arrangements for out of town guests? Help with your Rehearsal Dinner? Would you like us to set up and tear down your décor? We can help do those things and more! No minimum required, just call us!
Hourly rate: $100